Thanks to fellow Results Fitness Warrior Jess B. for this super deelish dish!
This egg roll, which happens to be… in a bowl, is sure to knock your socks off so get those ingredients and let’s get September started off right!
EGG ROLL IN A BOWL
You Will Need These Items:
• 2-3 lbs (grass fed) ground beef or turkey
• 2 med onions (finely chopped / minced)
• 2 tbsp sesame oil or grass fed butter
• 1 1/2 tsp ginger powder
• 2 tsp Black Pepper
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
• 1 TBSP crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/3 cup beef broth
• 9+ cups shredded cabbage
• 2-3 cups shredded carrot
• 4-6 tsp soy sauce
• Green onion for garnish (optional)
Follow These Instructions:
1. Place meat in large pan and cook until browned.
2. On medium high heat, add the onions and sesame oil or butter. Cook until lightly browned.
3. Reduce heat to medium.
4. Add spices, red pepper flakes, and broth to the pan and stir well.
5. Add the cabbage and stir to coat.
6. Cook, stirring frequently until the cabbage slightly wilts.
7. Add carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft.
8. Add soy sauce to taste and adjust flavorings as desired.
9. Serve plain or over rice or cauliflower rice.
10. Garnish with green onions if desired.
Coach Matty B – RF House Nutrition Sherpa, PN2 Nutrition Coach & Master Chef