This month’s recipe was a quick favorite among our Results Fitness team, so hold on to your butts! I am making “Naked Burgers” with a sriracha lime sauce over quinoa with fresh, roasted green beans! Talk ’bout a mouthful of taste + goodness!
You Will Need These Items for the Naked Burgers:
- 3lb lean ground meat (Turkey, Beef or Mix)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup carrots, minced
- 1 cup scallions, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1-2 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
Follow These Instructions for the Naked Burgers:
- Combine all ingredients from above in a big bowl.
- Use a 1/4 cup to create evenly sized patties.
Sautee in a dash of oil over medium high heat for about 5 minutes per side
You Will Need These Items for the Sauce:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 6 tbsp Sriracha (or Asian chili paste, adjust to taste)
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
Combine all ingredients and pour over burgers or use for dipping.
You Will Need These Items for the Sriracha Honey Roasted Green Beans
- Sriracha Honey Roasted Green Beans
- A load of Fresh Green Beans (1lb or more)
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- Black Pepper
Follow These Instructions for the Sriracha Honey Roasted Green Beans
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, sriracha and pepper.
- Pour this mixture over the beans and toss well to coat.
- Spread the beans across a lined baking sheet or glass pan.
- Place on the middle oven rack and roast for 8-12 minutes, until the beans are tender and the edges start to shrivel.
Coach Matty B – RF House Nutrition Sherpa, PN2 Nutrition Coach & Master Chef