Are you ready for something completely different than the normal ol’ Matty B recipes? Of course you are, and of course Matty B always has all of you in mind!
This time around we are doing Devour Hour Mediterranean Style! Homemade Hummus, Roasted Chicken and Broccoli, and of course rounded out with some Kalamata Olives.
MEDITERRANEAN CHICKEN + BROCCOLI
You Will Need These Items for Matty B’s Hummus:
- A Buttload of Chick Peas (I did like 6 cups); soaked overnight and cooked until soft.
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Tahini
- 3-4 Cloves garlic
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1-2 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1-2 Tbsp Cumin
- Salt, Pepper
Follow These Instructions for the hummus:
- Put all ingredients in blender or food processor, blend until smooth.
- Add water as necessary.
You Will Need These Items for Roasted Chicken and Broccoli:
- 8+ Cups Broccoli
- 3-4 lbs Chicken
- Dash of Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes
Follow These Instructions for the CHicken and Broccoli:
- To mix broccoli, shake in bag with olive oil and seasonings. Do the same with the chicken.
- Roast on pan, spread evenly, for 20-25 minutes.
- Hummus goes in bowl, throw some of that broccoli and chicken on top, get some delicious Kalamata Olives for the finish.
Coach Matty B – RF House Nutrition Sherpa, PN2 Nutrition Coach & Master Chef