Happy Post-4th Warriors!
It is time for another Devour Hour recipe- this time with a cold (or hot) soba noodle salad that is perfect for cookouts and beach trips!
Soba noodles are made form buckwheat and are delicious, usually you will find them in the Asian food area of your store, they are a product of Japan.
For this “salad” we are going to be making a thai peanut sauce as a dressing and mixing in a whole lot of veggies. Check it out!
1. Cook the soba noodles. Rinse them under cold water, make sure they’re well drained, then allow them to cool while you prep the other ingredients.
2. Cook diced chicken on stove over medium heat.
3. Prep the remaining ingredients and add them to a large bowl.
4. Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
5. Toss the noodles and other ingredients with the dressing until everything is coated
Coach Matty B – – RF House Nutrition Sherpa, PN2 Nutrition Coach & Master Chef